Update in Progress

- Blog Update in Progress -


Changes as of October 12th 2022
  • Layout changed
  • Updated header
  • New pages 'Previous' and 'Referrals'
  • Page removed Hamster Care 101
  • Changed my photo
To do onwards / To come
  • Page removal of Bunny Guide 101
  • Removal of posts
  • Combine any information to keep from previous blog posts and blogs (Danniiz Designz, Dannii's Diaries and Crafty Dannii's World)
  • Update posts regularly with craft projects and general life posts
  • About me page
  • Move some pet care posts over to Squeaks and Binkies pet care blog
  • Add a competition to win something/s

Thanks for bearing with me.



You can also find me (and hope to also be more active on the following)

Facebook:
Crafty Dannii's World
Buddy and his buddies
Mila Dee Designs 
Danniiz Designz is due to be removed/deleted by myself shortly.

Instagram: @CraftyDannii


I'm also participating in 100 Skips a day in October (but have delayed it due to illness) So I will still be doing 100 Skips a day for 31 days, just a little later. Raising money for Cancer Research - If you are able to share or donate even £1, that would really help spur me on and help towards research and hopefully saving lives! Please help me to raise £500 for Cancer Research, I'm currently 66% of the way there.
Thank you to everyone who has sent words of encouragement, shared and donated so far.
Donation page - 100 Skips a Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Hamster makes

Welcome and Giveaway

Mini Giveaway - Silver earrings