It's March already?!

Hello! It's been awhile.

So what's been happening since?
Suki was sadly put to sleep in December, she was very unwell.
Not much else has happened.
I left my day job to take a break and concentrate on my health.
My niece is now 10 weeks old! How did that happen? She's as gorgeous as ever and I've been spending as much time as I can with her.
A new year arrived.
A new addition arrived - Buddy the hamster, who will be introduced properly on a new post.
Milton is now friends with Lincoln and Lexi and living together, after the loss and Suki.
We're currently caring for a hamster that was given back to us, as they no longer wanted to keep her, she's needing twice daily treatment on her eyes and should be heading to her new home with one of the veterinary staff members on Tuesday!
And just day to day life chores, needing to be done and caught up on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Hamster makes

Welcome and Giveaway

Mini Giveaway - Silver earrings