Basic Punch Card

Cards with dimension do not have to be complicated, expensive and you don't need that many materials either. 
Today I will show you a really simplistic card using just a plain 6x6 inch card, scraps of white card, a Tonic punch, PVA glue and some rhinestones or flat back pearls.

Making your flowers, punch out lots of flowers using your floral punch.
Pull up the edges of half of your punched out flowers, put a dab of glue in the centre of the flat flowers and place the 3d flower on top.
 Once you have a large amount of flowers, in my case, 21, then you want to place them into a circular shape onto your card - you may want to draw a circle on first, but I did it free hand.
 You want to then select your centre of your flowers, I chose some colourful flat back pearls, but you could use rhinestones or even just hole punched coloured paper.
 I selected my colours and then stuck them down onto the centre of my flowers with my PVA glue.
You could then add a sentiment into the centre, a photo, even a coloured in image or simply leave it as it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lollipop Hamster makes

Welcome and Giveaway

Turtle Platform Craft